Deleting undelining / sorting testimonials

Hi again! I’ve been working on my website and I’m intending to build several pages like this one:

http://guillemc-cp192.wordpresstemporal.com/73-raons-per-deixar-te/

I got rid of the double orange underlining in the Moesia widgets with this custom CSS

section .widget-title:after {
    display: none !important;
}

But it doesn’t work for the SiteOrigin widgets, like the one on top (SiteOrigin Editor widget). How can I remove it?

My second question has nothing to do with this. As you can see below, there’s a testimonial section I called “criticas”. My aim is to display different testimonials in different pages, i.e. in another page I’d like to display other testimonials that don’t appear here. I haven’t seen any tags to sort them out. Is there any way to choose which testimonials appear?

Thank you so much!

Hello there,

To get rid the double orange line, could you please try to apply the following CSS code?

.so-panel.widget .widget-title:after{
  display: none;
}

> Is there any way to choose which testimonials appear?

Firstly you should need to categorize your testimonials. Edit your testimonials, then specify their category in the “Categories” taxonomy box.

Then, from the “Moesia FP: Testimonials” widget, specify the category slug in the field that says “Enter the slug for your category or leave empty to show all testimonials.”

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Both solutions worked!

Thank you so much!

More issues to come soon, I’m sure, but I’m almost done with the site. I hope nothing serious will come up! :slight_smile:

Hello there,

Thank you for updating me.

I am glad to know that worked for you.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis