Default template problems

Hello,

I´d like to have the sidebar on all pages so I selected “Default Template” and it showed my sidebar, BUT now the Social Media Icons and Call to Action section which are supposed to be at the bottom of the page show up in the middle of the page.

Can anyone help me fix that?
http://freebirdnumberone.com

You can see it on the Home, About and Contact Page.

Thanks already!

Hi,

That was a padding issue, you can try to manage it to change the value of the row padding from: Edit page > edit row > row styles > theme > top/bottom padding. Let say you put the top/bottom padding to 50 [px].

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Awan

Hey, no sorry that´s not working I tried all that before.
At the moment I have for Call to Action top/bottom padding 20 px and Social Media icons 10 px.
I just tried again but if I change it to 50 px all it does is that the area is getting bigger…

Oh I see… then please try the css code below:

#pg-498-2 .panel-row-style, #pg-498-3 .panel-row-style {
    padding-left: 50px !important;
    padding-right: 50px !important;
}

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it´s not working either.
Also on the About and the Contact page the Icons aren´t centered anymore.

I would be really happy if you had another solution for me.

Hi,

I’ve just Checked your site again and looks like you already resolve it?

Hey Awan,

no not really. I resolved it through getting rid of the sidebar and by choosing “Front Page” but now there is the next problem:
On the About and the Contact page (the pages where I changed from Default template to Front page) the site title is hiding under the menu? …

I really don´t know what to do anymore. Every time I fix something the next problem is showing up.

Actually if I am opening the page with Firefox the Icons still hang in the middle but the title is fixed, if I go to the website with Safari the Icons are at the bottom but the site title is hidden…

"the site title is hiding under the menu?"
Looks like you also already resolve this issue?

“Every time I fix something the next problem is showing up.”
> That awesome! :smiley:

“Actually if I am opening the page with Firefox the Icons still hang in the middle but the title is fixed, if I go to the website with Safari the Icons are at the bottom but the site title is hidden”
> checked with 3 browser and all displaying good, did you resolve this already?

haha well I wish those things would just resolve themselves overnight, … nothing did though.

I can only say the same:

If I am opening the page with Firefox the Icons still hang in the middle but the title is fixed, if I go to the website with Safari the Icons are at the bottom but the site title is hidden.

Is there any way I could send you pictures?..
Did you check the “About” and the “Contact” page, because those are the pages I am talking about? :slight_smile:

Alright, how do I say this.

I activated the child theme and configured everything again and now those pages seems do be fine! :stuck_out_tongue: … Let´s just say things don´t resolve over night but over child theme.

Thanks for all though!

Great! glad to know that you can resolve this over child theme :slight_smile: