Default Slider issue

Hello,
Thank you again for your great theme. The companie website is reaching the final phase, but I got an issue with the slider (not revolution or creely - the slider included in customize>slider). The elements in front of the picture are animated twice : logo and captchphrase appear then disappear and finally appear again… It looks like as if there is two times the same animation.
Can you help me fixing this bug ?
Thanks,
Gaël

I forget the website url !:
neovirtech.com

Hi,

It didn’t happened for me, so I get the animation only once, can you please let me know in what browser that happened for you?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thank you for your quick reply.
It looks like that on firefox 43.0.4 (last update of this browser). A friend told me on Safari also but it works well with IE and Chrome…
Best
Gaël

Hi,

Have you tried to modify the animation to any other animation?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,
I didn’t chnage any animations. Moreover, each animated part of the website got a different animation and each appears two time…
For instance, if I try on firefox to hit F5 key in any section, the animated parts will appear then disappear anf finally appear again. After that if I scroll either up or down, each animated part work normally and appear only one time.
Best,
Gaël