Dashboard options have disappeared

Hi

We’re using a child theme of Moesia for our site. All has been working well but I’ve just noticed that the options such as services etc have disappeared off the dashboard - we just have standard posts and pages! Do you know how we can fix that and get those options back?

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide a link to your website first?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hey I am facing the same issue. “Dashboard options have disappeared”
After logging in to wp-admin my dashboard options are gone.
Can you help me with this
Here is the link: https://bigbashleaguelive.com/

Hello,

You are not using the Moesia theme, please contact your theme support regarding your issue.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman

I don’t understand. We ARE using the Moesia theme - a child theme, yes (as per Wordpress good practice), but the parent theme is Moesia

Hello @RedFez,

I don’t understand. We ARE using the Moesia theme - a child theme, yes (as per Wordpress good practice), but the parent theme is Moesia

My previous message was addressed to @annmaria, not you. This is a good example of why it’s better to create new topic :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

OK that makes sense now. However, do you have any ideas regarding my original query - i.e. why the options for services. projects, testimonials etc are not showing?

Site is https://www.redfez.co.uk

Hello @RedFez,

You can try to deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman. You’re answer was very helpful but perhaps not quite in the way expected. As I went to disable the plugins I couldn’t see aThemes Toolbox listed. Therein lay the problem. For some reason, aThemes Toolbox had been deleted. I’ve re-installed that, updated the theme and voila! - the options have returned. Thank you for your help!

OK, you are welcome!

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support