Dark overlay

Dear support,

Is it possible to chnage the transparency of the slider or remove the dark layer?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Kind regards, H

Hello Hendrik,

Please try to use the following CSS code in order to change header overlay transparency.

You can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body div.header-image::after {
    background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4);
}

You can change 0.4 part from 0 (fully transparent) to 1 (fully opaque).

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Perfect! Thank you

You are welcome Hendrik! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I have 2 questions more.

1. When I decrease the window of Google Chrome, the slider is nog visible or changed into a gray erea. How can I fix this?

2. I am also working on a site in the theme Perth. If I add picture in the slider in the recommended pixels, the slider zoomed in, as result there is cutting off a piece of the image. I use 1920 x 600.

Thank you in advance! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Hello Hendrik,

1. Can you please provide a link to your website?

2. Please create a new topic in Perth forum for your second question.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Website - www.mooi-groen.nl

But the new website is not online yet… Is it possible to send you a email with pictures or video?

Thank you.

Hello Hendrik,

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.). If you want to send links privately, then you can do it here (but please include a link to this topic).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your comment. In the following link you will find a video:

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Hendrik

Hello Hendrik,

Please try to do the following. Go to your Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Header area → Header Image, scroll down and reupload your Small screens header image → click Save & Publish button.

Kind Regards, Roman.