Customizing text in widgets and spaces between

I’m trying to edit the widgets using Simple Custom CSS but I’m seeing it getting updated.

As you can see in the picutres, I want to customize the space between the title and the paragpraphs. also, I’m adding icon images in the features but the incon is so close to the title as well as the text.

I want to be able to modify the space, make the title of the text larger and so on.

I used “Page scroll to id target: sow-features-3” and added it to custom ccs but every time I make changes, it doesn’t update on the website. I’m not sure if I’m doing it right.

these are other images that I couldn’t post as it only allowed me to post one image

Hello,

1. Since WordPress 4.7 you can add CSS code in Dashboard → Appearance → Customize → Additional CSS section without using any additional plugins or child theme.

2. Please create a separate topic for each of your issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

I posted twice because like I said, I couldn’t add two images in the first post but they are the same issues.

I tried using Additional CSS but I’m not seeing the changes affect the widgets. for example, one of the features scroll id is “sow-features-3” so I went to additional CSS and wrote the following:

.sow-features-3 {
font-size: 16px;
}

Is this correct ? Do I need to add the scroll id somewhere else so the changes I write in css affect that specific widget ?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Well, I see three issues in your first post, space between title and paragraphs, icon images in features, make the title of the text larger.

Anyway, I’m not sure what Page scroll to ID you mentioned, can you please provide more details regarding this?

Kind Regards, Roman.

ok I see what you mean. I meant they’re all kind of related to each other as I’m using the widgets features. I’m assuming once I figure out how to manage one part through css, I could manage the rest with the same method since it’s all within one widget.

Anyway, let’s just focus in one widget.

I would like to manage the title and the icon on the left side of the paragraph. The icon is too close to the text and I want to move up a little bit. On the other hand the title font size is small and would like to change its color as well as size.

I tried to do that using Additional CSS but I didn’t have luck seeing the results after writing the code there. And what I mean by “Page scroll to ID”. this is on the top of each widget. each widget has its own “Page scroll to ID”. I thought this is (i.e. A CSS class) what I need to use in my css code to make changes on that specific widget.

If you go to Customize > Widgets > Add Widgets > features, you then you open the widgets to make change (add text, colors,…etc). at the top, there is “Page scroll to ID”.

Anyway, the question is, How do I use the Additional CSS to make changes on a text inside a widget. (i.e. A CSS class)

Hello,

Your latest post is marked as the solution, so I guess that this issue is already resolved.

If it’s not resolved yet, please provide a link to your website to let me check that widget.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
You have to use IDs for page jumps, not classes. You might want to check this link: