Customizing menu missing when I upload svg file

Hello

I have a WEBSITE.

I wanted to have a svg logo image, but the problem occured, when I uploaded the svg image. The customize menu goes missing, everything is blank, there is just You are customizing…

I tried to disable the plugins, but nothing changed. When I deleted the svg image file from my Media, that the Customizing menu came back.

Thank you for your help & Best regards,
BR

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patient.

It is not an issue with the theme. Perhaps your website doesn’t accept SVG file type to upload. Please follow the steps in this article to disable specific file blocking.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis

Today I added a .svg logo and the site Customization menu appears as it should. So it really could have been that the site needed some time after caching.

If anyone has the same problem - cache site multiple times , upload your svg file again, and wait for a few days; that might help.

Thank you for your help & Best regards,
BR

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Glad to hear that you’ve been able to manage the SVG upload. Thank you for sharing, that’s highly appreciated.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support