Customizing latest post with different colors and less content

Hello. I have a single recent post on my main page. I did as described in another thread. Everything worked like a charm.
But I want to customize it a little further. If I change the color in the backend some elements get changed which should not get changed. And also I want to show less than what is shown currently. Any help would be very much appreciated.

As you can see here: rethinkingmemory.com if you scroll down to “Neuester Beitrag”.
So my questions would be:

• If I choose custom text color in the picker the clickable headline will get that color as well and not stay yellow. How can I make sure the title displays in yellow and how can I make sure the link text in the box also stays yellow as well?
  • How can I entirely remove the Date, Category and the 2 bars above and below it + remove the entire preview text so that only the tumbnail and the headline remains.
  • how can I remove the entire “show all box” if I would want to remove it still?

Thank you very much for your help!

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

section.atframework_posts_widget .entry-meta,
    section.atframework_posts_widget .entry-summary,
    section.atframework_posts_widget a.button {
      display: none;
    }

section.atframework_posts_widget .entry-title > a {
      color: #fcaf32 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Wonderful! Works like a charm! Thank you VERY MUCH again!
One last thing: What do I need to put in if I want the hover color for the link different. So that it changes if I hover over it with the mouse?

I mean this:

section.atframework_posts_widget .entry-title > a {
          color: #fcaf32 !important;
     }

Thank you very much again!
Florian

Ps: Why are people flagging my posts? It is not that I am advertising for my site. But I can’t show you what I mean if I don’t provide a link.

Hello there,

Try this CSS code:

section.atframework_posts_widget .entry-title > a:hover {
      color: #ff0000 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis