Customizer installation

Having an issue with demo content installation of Sydney. All steps followed but once at “save and publish” the customizer page is showing loading. I changed my site address to http://miribure.com from a www as noted in a different thread with similar issue. This has not worked either. What am I doing incorrectly?

It’s probably plugin related. Disable some of your plugins and try again.

Still not working for me here.
This is where it seems I have an issue. “if you need a quick start, you can import the demo content from our demo site. Go to your admin area then Tools > Import > WordPress and select the file you just downloaded.” Once I have imported the Demo content .xml I get a message stating that the it has failed then lists a number of files already exist. I have uninstalled everything and started from the beginning. Still not working. What am I missing?

You get the failed notice for some items because we have some plugins and the demo site that you don’t have on your site. That’s not an issue.
So can you confirm that you disabled all your plugins and it’s not working?

Yes. I only had three (the Types, Page Builder, and hide my page). Currently hide my page is still disabled. Disabled all and tried, then re-installed the two (types and page builder) and still not functioning.

Send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com and I’ll have a quick look.

Done. Thank you.

Just had a look and changed your Wordpress URL to the non-www version too.

The Customizer works every except the front page. How exactly did you set up your coming soon mode? It’s definitely related to the issue.

I didn’t set it up. Actually my dad (who doesn’t know anything about wordpress) did it. I just left him a message to find out, might not be getting that answer as he is two hours ahead in time zones.

Doesn’t even look like that Coming Soon page is built with WordPress. Anyway, I’m marking this as resolved as the Customizer issue doesn’t really exist.

He said it was in the html root. Do I need to go into cPanel to change this?

Yeap. Or with FTP. It’s probably best if you let him do it so you don’t delete anything you shouldn’t delete.

Oh well. I’ll have to wait for him to do that. Thank you for all the help Vlad. Appreciate it.