Customizer in Sydney Not Working (And one other issue)

Hi there,

I’ve been thinking about upgrading to Sydney Pro for a while, but these two issues is making me a bit uneasy about doing so:

1. Sometimes I can’t access the customizer options (as if it’s perpetually in ‘loading’ mode).

2. The other thing is, I can’t edit text in the post-editor sometimes. I can copy and paste text, but the visual mode doesn’t bring up the usual editing options (alignment, bold, italics, etc etc)

I’ve tried reinstalling Sydney and even WordPress but the issues mentioned still come up more than once in a while, which is a bit annoying. Is there any fix for this? I have screenshots to back up that I can send you if needed.

Cheers

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that you’re run into issue.

> 1

Does it happen while you are on specific page? Or, it happens on all pages?

> 2

Does it happen while you are on Visual editor mode?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for the quick reply Kharis!

for 1., it happens when I am at the Home Page. My website is umamirecords.sg and I do have to change up the banner images on the Home Page slider once in a while. When I click on the customizer now, it doesn’t show me anything except the option to change the theme and to upgrade to Sydney Pro.

for 2., yes, it happens when I try to access Visual Editor mode.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Kharis,

would there be a way that I can send screens to your working email to let you see where the problem is? Think it may help make it clearer. Let me know.

Thanks!
Josh