Customize specific pages

Hello,

I have a header image for most of my pages, which I really like, but I would like to know if is possible to customize a specific page, not to have it, and have just the menu on it, just a bit cleaner.

For example, in my about page, I would like to have the static menu, always showing up so can be seen in a white background, but in the rest of the pages I would like to stay as it is- Is that possible?

Regards

Hello @sergiosigler,

It looks like you don’t use header images, and your menu is invisible on top of the page. So, can you please explain more precisely what exactly do you want to achieve?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Roman,

I use header images in some pages only, but don’t want to use it on the about page, I want to leave it as it. The problem is, that because the menu bar is visible in red until you scroll down, the menu is invisible. I like to have it invisible in all other pages, but is it possible to set it to visible to just one page?
The result will be the only thing that will change is that the “about me” page will have the header menu showing on red, so menu will be visible, but the rest of the pages will remain as it is now.

Regards

Hello @sergiosigler,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS (WordPress 4.7 and up). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

body.page-id-33 header#masthead {
    background-color: rgba(214,55,55,0.9);
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

It works perfectly
Thanks Roman

You are welcome @sergiosigler!

Kind Regards, Roman.