Customize Services

I love this theme…especially the four different child themes. I wish the elements of some the child themes were customizable easily.

Here’s my link: http://x4h.388.myftpupload.com/

Specifically, I’d like to use the look and feel of the “Latest News B - Style 2” widget for the “Services Type A - Style 2”. In fact, I’d like to make the entire hover area (or the image link to a separate service page). That is, when a user hovers over one of the services offered, that pointer becomes hand and when clicked, the user is taken to the selected services page.

Actually, I figured out a way to creating the area as a link…how do I add different images as a background to each of the services?

Thanks.

Hello,

Please create a separate topic for each of your actual issues to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ok…I did. Thanks. Can you please answer this question? Thanks.

Hello,

I’ve just checked your website and it looks like you already have different images there so the issue seems to be resolved, is it correct?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I want to have the three columns under “What Else We Provide” behave the way the three columns behave in the blog section below the map. That is, the text is shown in the box and the when you hover over it, an image shows.

Hello,

It seems to be a separate issue, can you please create a new topic for it to avoid confusion?

Kind Regards, Roman.