Customize Services Columns

Here’s my link: http://x4h.388.myftpupload.com/

I like to use the look and feel of the “Latest News B - Style 2” widget. Can it be applied to “Services Type A - Style 2”. So, I’d like to see the Services as regular text and then when a user hovers over it, a background image is shown as well. How do I add different images as a background to each of the services?

Hello,

Thank you for creating a new topic. However, I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve it, unfortunately.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Is there a way to use the “Latest News B - Style 2” widget for this purpose? If so, how do I make sure that the widget is not looking for updated content?

Yes, actually you can create a new category for this purpose, and specify it in a new Sydney FP: Latest News - B widget instance. In that case you will be able to limit posts that are displayed in each widget.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I’ve attempted what you suggested but don’t quite get the desired results. Do you see what I’m trying to achieve and what I’m getting? On my site, I added my “services” as a new posts so they would show up in the widget. Unfortunately, it also show up in both widgets even though it is categorized. Also, this forces me to create a post, which does not allow the front page template I’d like to use.

Well, you should categorize other posts as well because the widget shows all new posts by default. And yes, posts have such template limitation, unfortunately. But you can use Page builder ready template for posts and actually use Page Builder there.

Kind Regards, Roman.