Customize layout for members plugin error page

Hi,
first of all thanks for your great theme and your great support!!!

I have installed members plugin by Justin Tadlock and it works very well with Sydney. Only challenge is how to customize the layout of the error message page. There is only an opportunity to do it in the text field of the plugin and the plugin does not show page builder (only the editor with text and visual view). As I do not have an HTML Skills it would be great to have the right HTML Code or a solution how to make page builder show up in the text field of the plugin.

My goal is to have a grey background and 50 px upper and lower space to headers and footer.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Hello there,

The Page Builder doesn’t work with this plugin, I am afraid. Could you please share the public link to your member page? Maybe I can suggest a couple of CSS code to accomplish your objective.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks for your quick answer. I have added the web address to my profile. If you go to “Programme” and then to “Tiger Programm” and compare this page to any other page you will see what I mean.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Have a great day,

Ralf

Hi Kharis,
have not heard from you yet and I was wondering if I have provide you with the wrong data? In the meantime “Programme” has changed to “Kundenbereich” and “Tiger Programm” to “LP Tiger”. The website address is http://s648406379.online.de .Hope to hear from you soon and then everything is alright.

Best,

Ralf

Hello Ralf,

I would like to apologize in advance for the delay.

To add top and bottom padding on the error message, add this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.members-access-error {
  padding: 50px 0;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks again!

You’re welcome and best wishes!