Customize front page

Hello sir,

I have installed your Moesia Free version theme.

and i want to know about front page customization as you mentioned in documentation point no. 9

Sir i am doing all things you mentioned but i din’t get desire result as i wanted.

Is it possible to customize front page in free Version of Moesia Theme or not ???

Hello,

Of course it’s possible, you can get the same result as the one you see in the theme demo. I can’t help much if I don’t see your site and if you don’t tell me where you got stuck.

Sir first of all tell me

Guide about Services

Sir i want to add my sections like Excel tips Html Tips Phone Tips etc.

I have folloewd these points

First of all, create a page called Front page (or whatever else name you like) and assign to it the Front Page template. Then, create a page called Blog (again, the name doesn’t matter).

To build your home page, edit the Front Page and click on Page Builder. After that, simply click on the + icon from the left side and add your widgets. Please note: The widgets that are meant for the front page start with Moesia FP:. Other widgets might also look good, but there are no guarantees.

But sir when i add Fp:Services after that

it give me option to add

1. Title
  2. Upload an image for the background if you want. It will get a parallax effect.

after save my page when we see the view it shows nothing.

and sir i also want to know what it means i didn’t get.

In order to display this widget, you must first add some services from the dashboard. Add as many as you want and the theme will automatically display them all.

I think you haven’t installed the Types plugin and imported the settings file, correct? Have another look at the documentation. After you install that plugin and import the settings file you can add Services from the dashboard and they will be displayed in the widget you’ve already added.

Sir when i import the xml file every time it shows message “data not valid”

Sir it's a screenshot of error message

I’m guessing you didn’t save the file right. You need to open that xml and right click and save it as xml. It definitely works.

Thankx i have imported the xml file now guide me how may i add information regarding employee and services etc…

Sir please help me,

How may i add my services in to my age.

Sir i tried to add, but i couldn’t.

Sir first of all

I follow these steps

Services->Add new

Title - Phones Information

And sir further what should i do.

How may i add icon for this and how may i connect it to my custom Front page, to display like your theme demo.

Sir please guide me

I’m not sure where you got stuck.

I assume you have a front page set as static, with the Front Page template assigned to it.

Add you service from Services, enter the title, enter a description in the editor and add your icon from the custom field that you can find below the post editor. Publish your post.

Then add the Moesia FP: Services widget to your front page and the service (or services) you created will be displayed on your front page.

You must understand that time is limited and all this is covered in the documentation, it really doesn’t make much sense to me to write it again unless it’s something specific.

Hello sir,

I got stuck in Social Profile.

it is not showing as i want.

it is showing like

null

i want to show this like in your theme demo.

like -

i want to set all facebook, google plus, twitter profile in to center and i want to set background image like in your theme.

You’re using the wrong widget. Use Moesia FP: Social.

Hi sir,

I had updated my site 1.18 to 1.19 version.

Now,

My Site is not opening but before update it was working fine.

It is showing error like

Warning: require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/68/2303268/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/fp-services.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/68/2303268/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 142

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/68/2303268/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/widgets/fp-services.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas05_data03/68/2303268/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 142

What’s this bug sir please help me TO FIX IT.

My site is : shorttrick.in

Help me sir.

Hello,

It’s not a bug with the theme. Something was wrong with the Wordpress updater and it didn’t get it you the whole theme.

You need to reinstall the theme. If you can’t access your dashboard then you need to login to FTP and delete the Moesia folder and then login to your dashboard and install the theme again.