Customise navigation menu in footer

Hi Sydney team,
i added a menu in footer i tried to apply css but there is no luck i need to remove the list style and the current indication underline from the menu to look better in footer.

your help really appreciated
regards
fatima

Hello Fatima,

Please remove this CSS rule from your Simple Custom CSS plugin (row 27-29) in order to remove current menu item underline (or make this rule more specific to target only header menu):

.current-menu-item, .current-menu-ancestor {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #2b939c;
}

Also you can use this CSS code to remove the list style in menu widget:

.widget_nav_menu ul {
    list-style-type: none;
}

By the way, now you can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section without using separate plugin. Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

hi roman,
thanks for reply this code worked well

.current-menu-item, .current-menu-ancestor {
    border-bottom: 2px solid #2b939c;
}

but this one

.widget_nav_menu ul {
} 

isnt worked as the footer menu navigation sitill have bullet point. plz advice thanks

regards
Fatima

Hello Fatima, I don’t see this code currently applied on your website:

.widget_nav_menu ul {
}

How did you add it? I tried to apply it on your website once again using browser tools and it worked.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, Roman

i didnt applied this code to the website and also confused where did u get this code,

.widget_nav_menu ul {
}

and the bullet points still appeared with menu, i am amazed i cant find the particular code to remove them i mean the ID or class which represent this particular menu i am confused you can see the codes in this pic

thanks
Fatima

Fatima, why you did not apply that code?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
sorry for late reply at first i applied that code but it didnt worked so i deleted that css i think i am not getting the right id or class to apply this CSS. this code shown when i inspect element #menu-footer-navigation.menu under this code i found ol,ul i applied list-style:none; on live inspect element and it worked when i applied to my website at custom css i wont give me any results which is weird can u plz look into it help is really appreciated.

Regards
Fatima

Hello Fatima,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman
I will be very thankful if u or any of ur team check this issue once again before i go to any professional code editor as i always trust u guys and dont want to ruined my website form any expert that i dont know do best job to fix the issues.
as in the past the my websites hardest issues had been solved by ur team and i always been grateful for athemes experts.
regards
fatima

Hello Fatima, try to add this CSS code:

.widget_nav_menu ul {
    list-style-type: none !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.