Customer Header Image for my shop page (archive)

Hi there,

I would like to set custom image header just for shop page and I use the following code but does not work.

.post-type-archive-product .header-image {
background: url("…/images/Ticket-Office-for-Event-and-Shopping.jpg") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
}

images folder is the same directry as my css file is sitting.

• stylesheet.css
  • image folder -> jpg file

Could you please advice what css code to do that work?

Regards, J

Hello,

Do you want other pages to have header image as well?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your reply.

My priority is to insert the above mentioned images into my shop page (i called my shop page as events).

However, i can set the above image for header images for every new posts and products, but i would like to assign this images to any of the product related pages.

You have recommended to user the plugin called the customise header and i am using it, however, it might be handy to have css code or easy php function to call out the relevant header images for new posts or other different header image for new single product pages.

I am able to managed to set the relevant header images for categorised page using css code like below:

.category-176 .header-image {
background: url(http://www.reborninaustralia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/cropped-Blog-small-1.jpg);
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
margin: 0 auto;
}

but it seems to slow our site down a lot so if you can suggest me the best way to do it other than using customised header plugin, would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Junko

Hello Junko,

It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you.

close my ticket please.

Regards, J

You are welcome Junko, I’ll close it.

Kind Regards, Roman.