Custom Sidebar not showing in main Page

I created a custom sidebar, but when i put my custom sidebar in greatmag-sidebar widget nothing shows on homepage. Total blank.
Please resolve.

Hello there,

Let me ask one thing. Have you added some widgets in your new custom sidebar?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes i Did added widgets, i even added Plugin Widget-Logic and also wrote is_front_page() but still not showing in home page. kindly resolve.

Please let me know the widget name you inserted, so I can reproduce it on my test site.

Regards,
Kharis

Normal widgets like TEXT widget, site origin editor widget, thats it.

thanks.

Hello there,

I am sorry, I can’t reproduce the same issue on my test site. My custom sidebar works fine. Could you allow me to check your site admin area, so I’ll be able to inspect the issue? If so, please send the working login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com. Mention the link to this thread.

Regards,
Kharis

After all my Frustrated Failed trials of creating a custom sidebar, i decided to take a nap. After my relaxed peaceful nap, i again decided to give one go and BOOOOOOMMMM…this time it worked like Magic, and i don’t know how. Thank you so much athemes team.

Awesome! I’m glad to hear you got it resolved. You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

I have the same problem except that taking a nap doesn’t help… :-/

I have a sidebar defined in the “Custom sidebars” field as “Home”. I can see this new sidebar under Appearance -> Widgets as “Home”. I add a simple text widget with some content. Yet nothing shows on the main page.

Hello there,

Please try to edit the “GreatMag: Sidebar” widget and then re-select your new sidebar name. Then update you page.

Regards,
Kharis