Custom Row Height

Hi There,

I am developing a website that is not yet live so not sure how to demonstrate the problem I am having. At any rate the link is: http://wordsintranslation.com/wordpress/

I have two rows with links embedded. The first is a simple click here, the second is the standard Sydney Social Profile row. In both cases, when the link is working the row is extremely wide and unattrative. When I reduce to the height desired the click here link and social icons in the profile no longer work.

Is there anything I can do to work around this issue just on those rows.

Thanks,

Dear Takhani,

Thank you for letting us know about it.

I noticed your rows have margin-bottom: -200px; been applied. It makes them overlay each other. That’s why your social buttons don’t work, because its row is being covered by another.

What will happen if you do the following?

From your dashboard, go to Settings > Page Builder > Layout > set 0 in the field that says “Row Bottom Margin”.

If it didn’t help or maybe break everything, could you please try to add the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

#pg-222-28{
  position: relative;
  z-index: 9999;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. The row margins are set that way to reduce the space between the heading rows and the content rows. Let me know if you have a work around another work around for that.

I tried your coding and it does not reduce the rows in away that allows the link to work.

I found empty rows reside underneath each section. Try to remove them. Then go to Settings > Page Builder > Layout > set 0 in the field that says “Row Bottom Margin”.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis