Custom Post Type "Projects" on Category Pages

Hello!

I have 3 questions about de Post Type Projects:

1. The category page only displays posts. How can I display Projects too?
  2. How to use “Tags” on Projects?
  3. And how to disable “comments”?

Thanks

Hello there,

Thank you for asking. Let’s address them one by one, so we can track the progress easier.

Try to do the solution I’ve written in this thread and see if it works for you as well.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

The solution works fine!

Thank you very much.

Fran

Great!

For design purpose we only assign one taxonomy – that is category. Initially we didn’t think that tags will is relevant. But I’ll talk to our developer about it and see if he would see its fit and will be added in the future version. If it’s an urgent you would hire a WordPress coder where you can find him at codeable.io or upwork.com.

In the project editor panel, expand the Screen Options in the top right side and enable Comments. Then find the Comments box underneath the editor box, and uncheck two checkboxes provided.

07 PM

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

1. ok!

2. I’ve already try this, but the Comments box don’t appears on the Screen Options.

Thanks again.

Fran

Doesn’t it appear in the existing projects?

Or alternatively – to globally hide it without doing individual config – add the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.single-projects .comments-area {
      display: none;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, the Comments box doesn’t it appear in the existing projects.

But, adding the CSS solved the problem.

Thanks,

Fran.

Great! You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis