Custom post type category - Blog // Doesn't work

Hi Sydney team,

I recently found out that I can make the blog page show a certain category posts. It’s the last option in my blog page. But when I use the slug from the category and save it still shows all the category posts.

How do I make it work?

I’m attaching the part when I can add the slug.

Thanks

Hello there,

There might be a site caching enabled on your site that prevents the we browser to load the last changes and load the cached version instead.

Try flushing it and visit your site.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

I tried doing that. But doesn’t work. I accessed the website on a system where I’d not accessed it earlier. Same issue. It shows all the post not matter which category. Rest any change I make can be see right away apart from that.

Please help.

Hi,

Can you visit list categories under the Posts > Categories from dashboard? Is there any posts assigned to weddings category? And ensure the category slug is exactly match.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,

Yes I’ve checked. Everything is in order. The slug, the categories and the posts attached to it. I tried it with another category still doesn’t work.

Hello there,

I need further investigation from your site’s admin area directly.

Please share the woking username, password, and admin login address privately over direct message. Also mention the steps to reproduce the issue.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support