Custom.php error when site went live?

I was using Moesia for my client’s site and when I put it live, it gave me this error:

Warning : require(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data03/54/41767554/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/inc/custom-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data03/54/41767554/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 353

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data03/54/41767554/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/inc/custom-header.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data03/54/41767554/html/wp-content/themes/moesia/functions.php on line 353

I was using just the header with an uploaded .PNG and background so I’m not sure what the issue is. The rest of the site was supported by Elementor. If anybody has any solutions, I would really appreciate it, thank you!

Hello,

Did you check if you actually have inc/custom-header.php file in Moesia theme directory?

Kind Regards, Roman.

How can I check that? I had to install another theme so get to my Wordpress dashboard and when I try and preview the Moesia theme now, I just get a " This page isn’t working outbackgraphic.com is currently unable to handle this request" so I’m not sure how I would check and see if that file is still there.

It should be, mostly because I didn’t touch any of the sources files and only did customization through Wordpress Customize Theme and a few lines of CSS. Am I able to download the files from Wordpress and see? I’m also pretty sure I added the theme just from browsing themes on Wordpress. Thank you for helping me, Roman!

Hello,

You can try to rebuild your website in a staging environment or locally and see if it works as it should (then you will be able to move rebuilt website to production environment). Please remember about importance of regular full site backups (files and database):
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Backups

Here are helpful tutorials:

Kind Regards, Roman.