Custom Link in Menu Won’t Change

For our websites main menu (http://www.sanaalathanfoundation.org), I can not seem to edit the custom link for our ‘Donate’ menu item, which is a custom link directing to a donation web site. I found out how to change the custom link on the backend of WordPress but everytime I click ‘Save and Publish’ the live website will not update with this new link (which is a PayPal url).

Can someone please help? Thanks!

Hello @bwarehime12,

Do you use some caching plugin?

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
You might want to check this WordPress Codex page:
https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Okay, I realized that you mean header button and not menu item. You can change that header button in your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaHeader Slider section.

Roman, I do not see where in ‘Header Slider’ to replace and insert a new URL for the ‘Click to Donate’ button.

By the way, these are two separate issues. I need to change the url for the ‘Donate’ section of the menu/header and the url for the ‘Click to Donate’ button on the homepage. They both need to direct to the same new link.

Hello @bwarehime12,

1. Regarding menu item, please check the WordPress Codex page that I mentioned above, it should help you.

2. Please check the section that I mentioned above and scroll all the way down to Call to action button part.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

1. Roman, that just added a duplicate Call to Action button. It created two of them instead of replacing the other one.

Screenshot of Issue

1. Roman, I used this page for help and I still need further assistance. I edited the custom link and even added an additional custom link as a new header on the menu and it still will not appear.

Would updating to the latest version of WordPress help with any of this?

Hello, can anyone help? This is urgent.

Hello @bwarehime12,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.