Custom header in solid color

Hello,

I do not want to have a custom header image in the pages; I would like to have a solid color header instead (not in the homepage but the others) and add the title text centered, that it adjusts in mobile devices.

Is it possible?
I was able to have the text over a custom header image, with css coding but I do not know how to have the solid color instead of the image.

Thank you in advance!

Claudia

Hi,

To remove the header image in other pages, please go to customize > header type > site header type > choose “No header (only menu)”

Then to set the solid color, go to: customize > color > header > choose your “menu background”

Regards,
Awan

Thank you Awan; but unfortunately that is not what I meant.
Doing it this way, it removes the image from the home page and I want to do the changes only in the other pages (services, about…); and it removes the entire header.

I do want to have a header; however not with an image. I want to have like a block of solid color, with the name of the page in the middle; being adaptable for mobile devices.

The easiest way to achieve this is by adding a custom header image that already has the solid color background and the text, however it would not be responsive.

Best regards,

Claudia

Hi,

About this:
> “I want to have like a block of solid color, with the name of the page in the middle; being adaptable for mobile devices.”

Currently this theme doesn’t have those feature yet, you have to customize the existing PHP code (which is beyond our support policy, you might need to contact codeable or upwork to help you).
Or you can use “Page builder” plugin and build the content of each your pages. Something like this http://prntscr.com/dxxbwf

Regards,
Awan