Custom header images for few specific pages

Hi everyone,

I have selected “No header (only menu)” option for the site header type. Is there a way to add custom header images for few selected pages?

Please help.
Thanks in advance

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

Thanks for your reply. Please follow this link to access my website. https://www.temporary-url.com/ECBD

I used temporary url for adding the link. You will have to click the continue button and it will redirect to my website.

I am using siteorigin as the page builder. Currently I have added a cover image using a row. It looks great, but when you scroll up, there is a white space popping up between the menu and the cover image. I want stop that happening.

If we cannot do that, I am keen to know if there is any option to add custom header images to few selected pages using css codes. (I do not want to add header images to all the pages.)

Thanks in advance.
Gihan

Hello Gihan, and thank you for the link.

I am using siteorigin as the page builder. Currently I have added a cover image using a row. It looks great, but when you scroll up, there is a white space popping up between the menu and the cover image. I want stop that happening.

I have just checked your website and it looks like this issue is already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

No the issue is still there. Scroll down the web page a little bit and scroll it back to the top fast. You will see a white space popping up for a second or two between the cover image and the menu.

I might be using the wrong terminology to describe the sections. Observe the top area of the website while you scrolling up fast. You will see a white space for a second or two.

I would be so grateful, if you can suggest something to fix it.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Gihan, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in the Customize → Additional CSS section.

#masthead {
    padding: 20px 0;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

1 Like

Thanks Roman. It worked great :grinning:

2 Likes

You are welcome Gihan! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support