Custom fonts not working

Hello. I am trying to add some custom fonts to my West theme but it is not working for me. I am trying to add a few, but for now I’ll just focus on one. My site is www.kulchalatino.com

I’d like to change the font for headers to “futanaregular”. I uploaded all Font Generator files to a “/customfonts” folder under the “West” directory, and then added the following code to Simple Custom CSS:

@font-face {
font-family: ‘futanaregular’;
src: url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.eot’);
src: url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.eot?#iefix’) format(‘embedded-opentype’),
url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.woff2’) format(‘woff2’),
url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.woff’) format(‘woff’),
url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.ttf’) format(‘truetype’),
url(‘public_html/fulchalatino.com/wp-content/themes/west/customfonts/futana__-webfont.svg#futanaregular’) format(‘svg’);
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;

}

I then updated West’s stylesheet to:

}
h1,
h2,
h3,
h4,
h5,
h6 {
color: #2B2D3A;
font-family: ‘futanaregular’, sans-serif;
font-weight: 800;
}

But I have not noticed any changes at all. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!

Hey, I could not figure this out but I did resolve the issue simply using the “Use Any Font” plugin. Very easy to use.

You can close this thread, thanks.

Hello there,

I am glad to know that you have been able to manage it. And thank your for sharing. We really appreciated it.

Regards,
Kharis