Current Version: 1.0.4 (small unresolved issues.)

1: I can’t edit the option, Your Cart and quick view, even using the plugin (LOCO) I need to translate because my language is not English and when translated both functions don’t work. (yes, I can translate using the LOCO plugin) but it doesn’t work.

2: the option (SALE!) when changed remains the same within the (quick view)

3: Color P. - the best theme palette (dark theme) does not work correctly after saving.

how the palette should work…

as

how it really works.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear about the reported issues. I am happy to help out.

If I may suggest, let’s address your issues one by one, so we can track progress easier.

Perhaps it was related to active cache on your server side that may be enabled with a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache. If you have it enabled, try flushing it each time changes applied to the theme settings.

Also, cache that remains on your web browser may not able to load the recent changes applied on your site. I’d recommed flushing cache/historty on your web browser and restarting it.

Going further, try the below steps in case the issue remains.

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box
    jQuery(function($) {

if( $('a.botiga-quick-view.button').length ) {
        $('a.botiga-quick-view.button').text('Snelle Kijk');
      }

if( $('.wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product.product-grid .onsale') ) {
        $('.wc-block-grid__products .wc-block-grid__product.product-grid .onsale').text('Uitverkoop');
      }

});
  • Replace Snelle Kijk with your quick view text.
  • Replace Uitverkoop with your sale text.
  1. Update

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support