CTA's and custom links

I’d like to change where the main page CTA button links to on that page. It goes too far down the page…I’ve never worked w/CTA’s before, so this is all new. When I create a new one, not sure what to put in the field “enter your call to action” and if it’s on the same page, what do I put in “Link for the button” field"?

On one of my menu items, the sub-menu’s/dropdowns are custom links that I’d like to link to area’s on the page below. Is this possible? Site still in development so won’t see much: www.ampupusa.com . It’s the Website Video menu I’d like to have the submenu item custom links go to different area’s on that page…is this possible?

Thanks for such a great theme!

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

> When I create a new one, not sure what to put in the field “enter your call to action” and if it’s on the same page, what do I put in “Link for the button” field”?

In the Appearance > Customize > Header Area > Header Text > Left button URL, you should put the element ID (preceded with a #). To know the element ID, please head on here.

> I’d like to have the submenu item custom links go to different area’s on that page…is this possible?

Yes, it is possible to do. You should need to add a custom link menu item through the Appearance > Customize > Menus. Put the element ID in the provided URL field.

I hope this reply helps.

Warmest regards,
Kharis