CTA button in contact us section

Hi,

I wanna change the call to action button below my contact details to be the same size as the width of the picture above it.

Also, how to change the font color, button color, font size of this CTA to black?

Hi,

You can change the button under your contact info section how you described with this Custom CSS:

#pgc-2519-4-1 .roll-button {
    width: 225px !important;
    font-size: 8px;
    text-align: center;
    padding: 10px;
    color: red !important;
    background-color: black !important;
}
  • You can edit the font-color, by modifying “color”, you can edit the button color by modifying “background-color” and you can change the font-size by modifying the “font-size” value in the above Custom CSS.

• If you want to keep the font-size and padding as it was originally, then apply this Custom CSS too, so it will make the text to fit inside the button:

#pgc-2519-4-1 .promobox-buttons {
    white-space: normal !important;
    width: 10%;
}

and also remove padding: 10px !important; and font-size: 8px !important; from the first CSS.

Add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

thanks works well!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba