CSS code for the magnifying glass in 'Projects'

Hi,

Thank you for a great theme - I really like the Moesia theme!! :slight_smile:
Earlier the magnifying glass in the ‘Projects’ came smooth in from the right side in to the images in the ‘Projects’. Is it possible to add a CSS code to get the magnifying glass in the ‘Projects’ to came smooth in from the right side on the images in the ‘Projects’?

Please, let me know and thank you in advance!

Hi,

Can you, please post a link to an example where did you saw that effect on our theme?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi again,

It used to be so in the Moesia theme earlier, but after the updates of this theme during this year this effect is gone now, this has been changed in the theme.

Yesterday, I still had a website with the Moesia theme in an older version left, but yesterday I removed the database and all files to that website - but before I did that I looked at this effect when the magnifying glass in the ‘Projects’ comes “smooth” in from the right side in to the images and that looks better.

I really hope you can help me with a CSS code!! :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you in advance!

Hi,

How I see the transition was disabled, please try this Custom CSS to re-enable it:

.link-icon, .pp-icon {
    -webkit-transition: all .5s !important;
    transition: all .5s !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi again,

I googled to see if I could find another website on the internet with the Moesia theme with this effect on the magnifying glass in the ‘Projects’ and I found a few - check this websites:

https://kilosaurus.com/index.php/sample-page/projects/
http://www.tristangorrindo.com/innovation-projects/

Hi again Csaba,

Thank you so much!! It works excellent!! :smile:
Is it even possible to change the black color ot the magnifying glass with CSS code?

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
Csaba