Crelly Slider on Sydney Pro

Hello!

I have recently upgraded to Sydney Pro and would like to take advantage of the Crelly Slider.

I noticed that the demo site of Sydney Pro features a crelly slider on the front page (if im not mistaken), with a button that says “Click to scroll” and when you click on it, it scrolls down to the next box of information.

How do I incorporate this “click to scroll” feature in my crelly slider?

Thanks
Exotics

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

Add a text layer. In the text field, put the following:

<a href="#primary">
<div style="box-shadow: none; line-height: 1; border: 2px solid #fff; color: #fff; font-size: 24px; padding: 15px 25px; font-weight: 800;">
Click to scroll
</div>
</a>

Please see this documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much Kharis!

I was able to add the button and modify it to my needs. However I am experiencing issues with another text layer I added that keeps going back to the original format even after I modify the Custom CSS. I will contact Crelly Slider Support for this, but if anyone has any idea as to why, please let me know!

Exotics

Is it possible to have the Crelly Slider activated for the site header but deactivate it on certain pages?

I figured out the two issues above!

For anyone experiencing those problems:
Crelly Slider just took a while to update.
To deactivate CS, just modify the page template to “No header image”

Exotics

Hi,

I love the Sydney Pro theme. I wanted to learn how to add a button on the front page where clients could click a button for a “Spanish” version of the site. I imagine that I would need to duplicate every section and translate it.

Is this possible?

Hi Ruben,

Yes, it’s possible. What you need to do is to follow the solution on this topic.

Regards,
Kharis