Crelly Slider not showing Youtube and Viemo Videos

As image slider we are using the Crelly Slider instead of built one, and can say it works fine, at least uptil now when I have used images only.

So in Crelly Slider I wanted to insert Youtube video In one of the slides, but the problem is that I got the video in the backend when preparing the slides, but video is not showing on the frontend. To be more precise, there is only white screen staying the given time period in the settings of Crelly Slider, but now video.

I have checked with Fabio Rinaldi, author of the Crelly Slider.

It mentions that this is probably some Theme settings (there is an example with aTheme Perth) where the Theme automatically applies the plugin FitVids.js and the The YouTube iframe gets wrapped around a div (.fluid-width-video-wrapper) or something. He made a temp workaround modifying the main.min.js to disable that plugin. But probably after each update of the Theme, this main.min.js. would update too.
Is there a solution for this issue, like inserting CSS code?

Hello there,

Where did the guy modify the main JS. Was that these lines?

var responsiveVideo= function(){
	    $("body").fitVids({ ignore: '.crellyslider-slider'});
    };

Please share a link to your site, to help me inspect it further.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I am not sure how the author of Crelly slider modified the main JS. The link to the corresponding file is no longer valid on that Forum.
www.vision.com.mk is the link to my site.
On the english version, the last slide should be a youtube video of 2:06min video, but instead I am getting white screen for 2 minutes.

regards,
Marjan

Hi Kharis,

Fabio, author of Crelly slider has also checked my web and he proposes replace /wp-content/themes/sydney/js/main.min.js with the following code:
!function(n){“use strict”;var i,a={Android:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i)},BlackBerry:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/BlackBerry/i)},iOS:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone|iPad|iPod/i)},Opera:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/Opera Mini/i)},Windows:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/IEMobile/i)},any:function(){return a.Android()||a.BlackBerry()||a.iOS()||a.Opera()||a.Windows()}},s={iOS:function(){return navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)},any:function(){return s.iOS()}};n(function(){var o,t,e;n(".slides-container .slide-item").addClass(“sliderFix”),setTimeout(function(){n(".slides-container .slide-item").removeClass(“sliderFix”)},200),function(){function e(){n("#slideshow").imagesLoaded(function(){if(n(window).width()<=1024){var e=n(".slide-item:first-of-type").height();n(".sydney-hero-area, #slideshow").height(e)}else n(".sydney-hero-area").css(“height”,“auto”)})}n("#slideshow").length&&n("#slideshow").superslides({play:n("#slideshow").data(“speed”),animation:“fade”,pagination:!1}),“responsive”===n("#slideshow").data(“mobileslider”)&&(n(document).ready(e),n(window).resize(function(){setTimeout(function(){e()},50)})),n(function(){n(’.mainnav a[href*="#"], a.roll-button[href*="#"], .smoothscroll[href*="#"], .smoothscroll a[href*="#"]’).on(“click”,function(e){var i=this.hash,t=n(i);if(t.length)return e.preventDefault(),n(“html, body”).stop().animate({scrollTop:t.offset().top-70},900,“swing”),n("#mainnav-mobi").length&&n("#mainnav-mobi").hide(),!1})})}(),function(){if(n(".site-header").length){var i=n(".site-header").offset().top;n(window).on(“load scroll”,function(){var e=n(this).scrollTop();i<=e?(n(".site-header").addClass(“fixed”),n(“body”).addClass(“siteScrolled”)):(n(".site-header").removeClass(“fixed”),n(“body”).removeClass(“siteScrolled”)),107<=e?n(".site-header").addClass(“float-header”):n(".site-header").removeClass(“float-header”)})}}(),n().owlCarousel&&n(".roll-testimonials").owlCarousel({navigation:!1,pagination:!0,responsive:!0,items:1,itemsDesktop:[3e3,1],itemsDesktopSmall:[1400,1],itemsTablet:[970,1],itemsTabletSmall:[600,1],itemsMobile:[360,1],touchDrag:!0,mouseDrag:!0,autoHeight:!0,autoPlay:n(".roll-testimonials").data(“autoplay”)}),n().owlCarousel&&n(".roll-team:not(.roll-team.no-carousel)").owlCarousel({navigation:!1,pagination:!0,responsive:!0,items:3,itemsDesktopSmall:[1400,3],itemsTablet:[970,2],itemsTabletSmall:[600,1],itemsMobile:[360,1],touchDrag:!0,mouseDrag:!0,autoHeight:!1,autoPlay:!1}),n(".roll-counter").on(“on-appear”,function(){n(this).find(".numb-count").each(function(){var e=parseInt(n(this).attr(“data-to”));n(this).countTo({to:e})})}),n(".progress-bar").on(“on-appear”,function(){n(this).each(function(){var e=n(this).data(“percent”);n(this).find(".progress-animate").animate({width:e+"%"},3e3),n(this).parent(".roll-progress").find(".perc").addClass(“show”).animate({width:e+"%"},3e3)})}),n(’[data-waypoint-active=“yes”]’).waypoint(function(){n(this).trigger(“on-appear”)},{offset:“90%”,triggerOnce:!0}),n(window).on(“load”,function(){setTimeout(function(){n.waypoints(“refresh”)},100)}),o=“desktop”,n(window).on(“load resize”,function(){var e=“desktop”;if(matchMedia(“only screen and (max-width: 1024px)”).matches&&(e=“mobile”),e!==o)if(“mobile”===(o=e)){var i=n("#mainnav").attr(“id”,“mainnav-mobi”).hide(),t=n("#mainnav-mobi").find(“li:has(ul)”);n("#header").find(".header-wrap").after(i),t.children(“ul”).hide(),t.children(“a”).after(’<span class=“btn-submenu”></span>’),n(".btn-menu").removeClass(“active”)}else{var a=n("#mainnav-mobi").attr(“id”,“mainnav”).removeAttr(“style”);a.find(".submenu").removeAttr(“style”),n("#header").find(".col-md-10").append(a),n(".btn-submenu").remove()}}),n(".btn-menu").on(“click”,function(){n("#mainnav-mobi").slideToggle(300),n(this).toggleClass(“active”)}),n(document).on(“click”,"#mainnav-mobi li .btn-submenu",function(e){n(this).toggleClass(“active”).next(“ul”).slideToggle(300),e.stopImmediatePropagation()}),function(){function i(){if(n(".sydney-video.vid-lightbox .video-overlay").hasClass(“popup-show”)){var e=n(".sydney-video.vid-lightbox .video-overlay.popup-show");if(e.find(“iframe”).hasClass(“yt-video”))var i=e.find(“iframe”).attr(“src”).replace("&autoplay=1","");else i=e.find(“iframe”).attr(“src”).replace("?autoplay=1","");e.find(“iframe”).attr(“src”,i),e.removeClass(“popup-show”)}}n(".toggle-popup").on(“click”,function(e){e.preventDefault(),n(this).siblings().addClass(“popup-show”);var i=n(this).siblings().find(“iframe”).attr(“src”);-1!==i.indexOf(“youtube.com”)?(n(this).siblings().find(“iframe”)[0].src+="&autoplay=1",n(this).siblings().find(“iframe”).addClass(“yt-video”)):-1!==i.indexOf(“vimeo.com”)&&(n(this).siblings().find(“iframe”)[0].src+="?autoplay=1",n(this).siblings().find(“iframe”).addClass(“vimeo-video”))}),n(document).keyup(function(e){27==e.keyCode&&i()}),n(".sydney-video.vid-lightbox .video-overlay").on(“click”,function(){i()}),n(".sydney-video.vid-lightbox").parents(".panel-row-style").css({“z-index”:“12”,overflow:“visible”})}(),n(“body”).fitVids({ignore:".crellyslider-slider, .cs-vimeo-iframe, .cs-yt-iframe"}),n(".orches-animation").each(function(){var e=n(this),i=e.data(“animation”),t=e.data(“animation-delay”),a=e.data(“animation-offset”);e.css({"-webkit-animation-delay":t,"-moz-animation-delay":t,“animation-delay”:t}),e.waypoint(function(){e.addClass(“animated”).addClass(i)},{triggerOnce:!0,offset:a})}),null!=s.any()&&n(".slides-container .slide-item").css(“background-attachment”,“scroll”),n(".panel-row-style").each(function(){if(n(this).data(“hascolor”)&&n(this).find(“h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,a,.fa, div, span”).css(“color”,“inherit”),n(this).data(“hasbg”)&&n(this).data(“overlay”)){n(this).append(’<div class=“overlay”></div>’);var e=n(this).data(“overlay-color”);n(this).find(".overlay").css(“background-color”,e)}}),n(".panel-grid .panel-widget-style").each(function(){var e=n(this).data(“title-color”),i=n(this).data(“headings-color”);e&&n(this).find(".widget-title").css(“color”,e),i&&n(this).find(“h1,h2,h3:not(.widget-title),h4,h5,h6,h3 a”).css(“color”,i)}),null==(i=a.any())&&n(".panel-row-style, .slide-item").parallax(“50%”,.3),t=n(".project-wrap").data(“portfolio-effect”),n(".project-item").children(".item-wrap").addClass(“orches-animation”),n(".project-wrap").waypoint(function(e){n(".project-item").children(".item-wrap").each(function(e,i){setTimeout(function(){n(i).addClass(“animated “+t)},150e)})},{offset:“75%”}),n(".widget_fp_social a").attr(“target”,"_blank"),n(window).scroll(function(){800<n(this).scrollTop()?n(".go-top").addClass(“show”):n(".go-top").removeClass(“show”)}),n(".go-top").on(“click”,function(){return n(“html, body”).animate({scrollTop:0},1e3),!1}),n(".project-wrap").length&&n(".project-wrap").each(function(){var i=n(this),t=i.find(".project-filter").find(“a”),e=function(e){e.isotope({filter:"”,itemSelector:”.project-item",percentPosition:!0,animationOptions:{duration:750,easing:“liniar”,queue:!1}})};i.children().find(".isotope-container").imagesLoaded(function(){e(i.children().find(".isotope-container"))}),n(window).load(function(){e(i.children().find(".isotope-container"))}),t.click(function(){var e=n(this).attr(“data-filter”);return t.removeClass(“active”),n(this).addClass(“active”),i.find(".isotope-container").isotope({filter:e,animationOptions:{duration:750,easing:“liniar”,queue:!1}}),!1})}),i=a.iOS(),n(window).on(“load”,function(){n("#wp-custom-header").fitVids({ignore:".crellyslider-slider, .cs-vimeo-iframe, .cs-yt-iframe"}),n(".fluid-width-video-wrapper + #wp-custom-header-video-button").find(“i”).removeClass(“fa-play”).addClass(“fa-pause”),n(".fluid-width-video-wrapper + #wp-custom-header-video-button").on(“click”,function(){n(this).find(“i”).toggleClass(“fa-play fa-pause”)}),null!=i&&(n("#wp-custom-header-video-button").css(“opacity”,“0”),n("#wp-custom-header-video").prop(“controls”,!0))}),e=n(".site-header").outerHeight(),n(".header-clone").css(“height”,e),n(window).resize(function(){var e=n(".site-header").outerHeight();n(".header-clone").css(“height”,e)}),n(".preloader").css(“opacity”,0),setTimeout(function(){n(".preloader").hide()},600)})}(jQuery);

Is this ok??
I am not that into this, in case of replacing this file, how is this done?

regards,
Marjan