Crelly slider not showing on Moesia pro 1.45

Hi,

I have followed Crelly slider documentation and created a slider for my website but slider (main part for my site) not showing. I have put the Alias in Crelly Slider customization and its showing black space under my menu. The link to that page is http://www.genxsolutions.co.uk/home/.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Crelly slider is working on mobile but not on the computer. What it could be?

Thanks

Hello @taimoor03,

Can you please try to update the theme and see if it helps? Also please try to deactivate all your plugins except Toolset Types, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and Crelly Slider.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thanks for reply. I have updated my theme and also followed the steps you have mentioned above. Crelly Slider is still not showing on the site.

Is there any other option i can try to fix this. Its working fine on mobiles though.

Thanks

Hello @taimoor03,

I have just checked your website and your slider seems to be working. Have you already resolved your issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sorry for late reply. Its not working on my PC (Chrome and Microsoft Edge). Its only working on my mobile.

Hello @taimoor03,

I have just checked your slider on my desktop, laptop, and phone. It works for me, there are two slides, a smiling girl and night city view. Can you please try to clear your browser cache and see if it helps?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

I have updated my Chrome and restarted my laptop. Now i can see the slider. I thought it could be the issue with them’s resolution settings.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

You are welcome @taimoor03! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.