Crelly slider for mobile

Hi

I’m using crelly slider and my images are typically of 1920x1200 size. These images are showing nicely in wider screens. But in mobile i.e, on screens less than 600 px, the image is resized (maintaining same aspect ratio) and hence the height of the crelly slider has become very less (around 350 px or so). Hence I would like to set different images of size 600x600 for smaller screens.

Can I configure different set of images for smaller screens in Crelly slider? Or can I configure two crelly sliders, one for smaller screens and other for wider screens in West Pro?

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi,

It’s not possible in Crelly as far as I know, but it would be possible to alter the theme a bit and hardcode two Crelly shortcodes, one for mobile devices and one for desktops.
Do you have a child theme active on your site?

Hi Vlad,

No, I’m not using child theme. Is there a way to create and use a child theme by importing all configurations I currently made in West Pro? Or do I need to configure again in child theme? Anyway, can you tell me how to specify Crelly shortcodes one for mobile and one for desktops in a child them?

www.gobag.in is my site for reference.

Thanks
Rajesh

Hi,

Have a look at this guide for passing the settings over. In the third bullet point, you’ll need to ignore what it says there and instead replace s:8:“west-pro” with s:14:“west-pro-child”. Note that you’ll need to name your child theme’s folder west-pro-child.

Once you’re done email me at vlad[at]athemes.com and I’ll send you a modified header.php file that you’ll add in your child theme.