Credit card section not showing

Hi,
I am using a credit card processor called Sum Up.
Its fairly popular in the UK.

On this theme, there should be a section beneath the logo for the customer to enter their card details (checked on Twenty Seventeen and is working) but it is hidden in Leto.

the site is eightyonevintage.co.uk

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear that you have run into issues.

I need more information to find the problem. Can you provide a screen recording when you are testing with the Twenty Seventeen theme?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi there,

Please find below:

https://vimeo.com/467398630

Now I have looked at it in more detail, it does show but then it is hidden - presumably as styling is applied.

Twenty Seventeen keeps it on screen.

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing the video to Vimeo. I am sorry, unfortunately, Videmo is blocked in my country. It would be good if you use Google Drive or Cloudup.com.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Sorry yes sure:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q4gRYLjAe85Z1066mnMGgQT5ASi6p1GY/view?usp=sharing

Hi,

Any update on this please?
This is the last issue for my site to go live but is blocking it.

Hello there,

I am sorry for taking so long in response. I really appreciate your patience.

Can you also share a screen recording when you are testing with Twenty Seventeen theme? So I can get more clearer picture.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

The video has both the Leto theme which does the flicker and then doesnt show the credit card section and Twenty Seventeen theme which just loads and displays as normal (11 seconds onwards)

Hi
Any response on this?

I am sorry for taking so long in response. I really appreciate your patience.

I am still not getting any clue.

Can you make a separate video for Twenty Seventeen and record your entire screen?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi there

Sorry for the delay. I went to the card provider who invesgated. They have advised it is because the theme is not running the latest JQuery, they have installed a plugin to help for now.

Thanks