Creating pricing columns in pages

Hello, I’m trying to add 4 columns for my pricing. I can see a services widget, but I’m only given the option to add it to the sidebar or the footers. How can I add pricing columns in the page body? Thanks.

Hello there,

To display 4 pricing tables in a row, try adding the below CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
      .pricing-table {
        width: 24.6%;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you kharisblank.

I’ve done that, but I’m not sure how to make the table show on a specific page.

Hello there,

Create a new blank page with Widgetized template enabled in the Page Attributes box. Once widgetized template enabled, you’ll have a new widgets area with the same name as the page title you’ve entered. Visit Dashboard > Widgets. Then put the price table widget to that new widgets area.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis,

I have tried it again and it doesn’t seem to work. I have created a widgetized page, but when I go to Appearance > Widgets, there is no new widget area, only the Sidebar and Footers. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Sonia

Please confirm that you’re running Astrid theme. Maybe you should use page builder plugin.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Yes, I’m using Astrid, a child theme of Astrid to be precise. Thanks for the plugin. I’ve now managed to do what I wanted to do.
Some feedback: I had already written and published a few pages and wanted to make some changes to part of these pages, but the plugin as well as the widgetised pages require the user to start creating a page from scratch. It’d be useful to be able to make changes to part of an existing page instead.

Thanks,
Sonia

Hello Sonia,

Page Builder is just an alternative solution for certain circumstance like what you’ve experienced. There’s no way to gather widgets in the page builder with widgetized ones. The idea behind widgetized is template is to provide easier and faster way of composing the content with drag and drop widgets without extra plugins.

Regards,
Kharis