Creating direct link form Portfolio feature images

Hi,

I really enjoy a portfolio feature in Ignis theme and looking for some improvements. I would like to put in one of pictures direct link to my another website instead to post in domain of website based on Ignis

Right now when i click on picture it leads to: https://mywebsite/portfolio/project1 and I need to re-design that it will lead to any website outside my domain e.g google.com. Is it possible to change it only to one of the picutres and keep default to rest of them?

Thanks a lot for all tips

Hello, you can try to do this with jQuery (the code below will change link after home page loads).

1. Install and activate Insert Headers and Footers plugin that will allow you to insert JS (jQuery) code.

2. Go to Settings → Insert Headers and Footers section, add the following code to Scripts in Header field, and click Save button.

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function(){
        jQuery('body.home #portfolio-wrapper article#post-915 > a').attr('href', '//example.com/');
    });
</script>

Just replace 915 in code above with proper post ID. Please check this link if you don’t know where to find post ID:

Kind Regards, Roman.