Cover to look like demo, Creative Agency

Hi, I’mm using Creative Agency theme. Trying to get the text over the cover to look as large as in the demo but it’s much smaller. Also it warps down to form a second line as opposed to a single line. Also, trying to make a tag line underneath the main text, but doesn’t seem a way to do it. Thanks!
Site: alohamgt.com

Hello,

I would be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots and disable the Coming Soon mode?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you, so I’m looking to make the writing in the middle over the cover image to be larger font with a possible smaller sub-heading below… Like on the demo site. Also, would be great to have option choosing different fonts. Thanks again! Vlad

Hello, thank you for the screenshot.

I think that the easiest way in your case is to import the demo content and edit it accordingly to your needs. Here is the Airi theme documentation:
https://docs.athemes.com/category/260-airi

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, I did just as instructed, please see the site: alohamgt.com. However, now the image became cut off at the bottom and the title and subtitle font is still not adjustable for size or font type. Please advise. And thank you for your help! Vlad

Hello Vlad,

First of all, Airi demo site front page is built using the Elementor plugin.

So you’ll have to install the Elementor to recreate the demo site look.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Okay, I checked your front page code and saw that you have Elementor installed. However, you don’t use it on the page. But as I mentioned above, it should be easier to edit the demo content than recreate it from scratch. So you might want to recreate your site entirely in order to properly import the demo content.

Thank you. So I’ve successfully imported the demo and installed all Plugins like Elementor. Now that I check the site, I’m getting error code 404. I can’t see any demo data… Thanks for your help.

Hello Vlad,

Did you recreate your website from scratch before importing the demo content?

You can check this link, it might help:

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Roman, thank you for your support. It worked!

You are welcome Vlad!

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I have a question about using the Health Coach demo. How do I change the text, Images, icons on the home page? I’ve tried editing the page in Pages, using Elementor and editing on viewing the page. I don’t know how to make these changes. I want to keep most of the sections, just customize the text, images. Also, if I do not want a section, how do I delete it? Thank you!

Hello,

Can you please create a new topic for your issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support