Cover header image does not appear on the mobile display

Cover header image does not appear on the mobile display, any solution? This is my link https://ppid.ketapangkab.go.id/

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      .elementor-section.elementor-section-height-full > .elementor-container {
        height: 100vh !important;
      }
    }

See if it helps resolve the issue.

Salam,
Kharis dari Tegal (Jawa Tengah)
aThemes Support

Matur nuwun mas kharis!!:ok_hand::+1:

Sami-sami, Pak. Senang tema dari aThemes dipakai untuk situs-situs web di pemerintahan Kabupaten Ketapang (Kalimantan Barat).

Selamat siang dan selamat bekerja.

Salam,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Iya pak, tema dari aThemes tampilan nya bagus-bagus, dan respon dari teman-teman di forum aThemes friendly sekali, terima kasih aThemes!:+1:

Senang mendengar kepuasan Anda Pak. Jangan sungkan untuk bertanya di topik baru jika ada kendala dengan situs-situs web yang Anda kerjakan dengan tema-tema WordPress dari aThemes.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Siap pak kharis!:+1:

1 Like

Hi ,
Sorry to reopen the case.
Despite using the CSS given here, I still cannot see the cover image and the text in it when I use my mobile phone.
Any other suggestion please?
thank you

my url: bubletrust.com

Hi @Nab,

Thank you for chiming in.

As checked with my web browser’s inspector tool, seems likely you’re missing the image on top section due to the page was imported from localhost. Thus you’ll need to do image upload manually.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response.
Indeed, I imported my website from localhost. But when I look at it with my laptop, everything is fine, I got the whole section with the words in it “Bring a Buble…” but on my smartphone" I get nothing, only the button to subscribe.
I am not sure about what you recommend for me because the image is already in the upload folder in wp-content. Sorry, I am new at this, did I miss something?

Regards,
Nab

Oh right… the image was missing in "mobile mode " you were right I understand now… thank you.

1 Like

It was because the localhost is on your laptop and the live site opens on the same device, where the image URL presents there only. It is indeed not present on other devices.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support