Cover full width of the page

Hi,

I want to make the black cover fit the full lenght of the page from left to right with no padding.

Please see http://swecay.com/kiruna/ for reference.

Kind regards

Hi,

Did you mean that you want to reduce the black transparent background on the header image like so:

If yes, you can add this custom CSS code to Customize > additional CSS:

#page > .header-image::after {
    background-color: rgba(37,46,53,0.3);
}

Regards,

Hi sorry for being unclear.

I would like to stretch the black-ish box underneath the title.
Either to the end of the first frame which is number 1, or preferrably to frame number 2 as stated in the screenshot. And I would like to be able to do it on both sides.

Regards

Hi,

Can you tell me what page template that you are using for that page? Is it for the homepage?
Also, can you share your URL here? So, I can check your site directly.

Hi,

I’m using the Full width version of Astrid and the URL is the same as I stated in my original message www.swecay.com/kiruna/
So it’s not the home page, its a sub page to “Destinationer”.

Kind regards

my reply seems to have been flagged as spam for some reason.
It’s a full width page template in Astrid.
The URL is the same as I stated in the posting of this topic.
The page is a sub-page to “Destinationer”.

hope this information helps, don’t know how I can be more clear in my statement since you have the screenshots in the previous reply.

Black block called cover to reach the number 1 in the screenshot. How to do this?
Black block called cover to reach the number 2 in the screenshot. How to do this?

Okay, please try to add this CSS code to Customize > additional CSS:

.page-template-page_fullwidth .site-content > .container {
    width: 100%;
}

Regards,

Thank you Awan,

This solves the number 1 part, how about stretching just the black box all the way to the edge, not the whole page! Just that black box, nothing else.

Kind regards

Hi,

Looks like you’ve change the page template to builder template.
The code above will work for fullwidth template only, can you revert it back and let me fix the issue?