Çorap Çeşitleri, Tarz Görünmek için Çorap Seçimi | Kaçmaz Çorap

Hi there,
I have a repeative problem and i couldnt find any solution, please somebody help me.

Problem:

1. Sometimes on main page, greatmag displays colums in a funny way and doesnt display hero image.
  2. Even not adding, i see a sidebar on my main page (I believe i can fix it but i want to impress that i didnt add it and suddenly it became visible on main page).

Checked already:

• Disabling all plugins and healthchecking the site
  • Updating all plugins
  • Disabling ssl
  • Disabling cloudflare services
  • Clearing the site’s cache and browser’s cache
  • Checked in various browsers (Firefox, Chrome etc. All updated also.)

I am very carefull about the changes i made on site to discover when this problem occurs and i experienced it several times in a month but couldnt pinpoint the problem.

If there is someone who can comment and help, i appreciate.

Regards,
VV

• I have Instagram feed on sidebar in settings but it disappeared on pages. Deleting and adding it again doesnt change anything.

Hello,

1 and 2. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

I have Instagram feed on sidebar in settings but it disappeared on pages. Deleting and adding it again doesnt change anything.

Can you please create a new topic for this issue to keep the forum in good order and make it easier to help you?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi,
Created a new topic as per your message.

Awaiting your response,
Thx,

Okay, thanks.

I see that Kharis has already answered. Please feel free to create another topic to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support