Copyright size

Hi there,

I searched this question throughout the forum, but I have not found exactly what I’m looking for.

I tried to change font size of my copyright in the footer , but the only way I’ve found to change is on Appearance -> Customize -> Fonts , and changing "body font " (as the "copyright " default must be related to " body font " ) . The problem is I don’t want to change the rest of my web text , which is configured as “body font” (Only some parts of it). I just want to make a little smaller "2015 Copyright … " . I don’t know if I explained well . Is there any way to do it ? I searched footer.php and style.css , but I have not found anything .

Thanks in advance !!

Hi,

You can reduce footer font size by adding custom css code below, which you can apply with this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

.site-info.container {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Default value is 14px. If this is not what you wanted, please share your page link with us.

Perfect. Now my Copyright text on the footer is smaller as I wanted. Thank you very much for the reply. I knew I should put something in css, but I didn’t know exactly what it was.

Thanks again.

You’re welcome,

Best Regards