Copying a Site to New Site

I use Moesia Pro for www.mccinternalmedicine.org and am building a new site (https://cumberlandcurativemoesiatest.mccinternalmedicine.org/) and want to use pretty much what I have designed at that Pro site for the new site - I have downloaded the free version of Moesia and started trying to learn it again but thought I would ask - is there a way to copy my Pro site and create a new site (dont mind buying another license). I would love to be able to recreate the exact site I have with the Pro site and just change images, etc. If not, what is best process to get the new site to look like my Pro site either with the free or Pro version? Thanks.

Hello there,

You can use this plugin for that kind of need.

We welcome you to upgrade – just go to this page. Thank you!

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Been looking at it - do you guys offer any service where I upgrade to the Pro version and have you guys install my www.mccinternalmedicine.org site files to the Pro version so that it is the exact same and all I have to do is change images, text, etc.? Just looking to save myself some time and aggravation of learning this duplicator plugin…

Hello there,

do you guys offer any service where I upgrade to the Pro version and have you guys install my www.mccinternalmedicine.org site files to the Pro version so that it is the exact same and all I have to do is change images, text, etc.?

You can do this by yourself by following the below instructions:

1. Export the customizer settings when your site is running Moesia with this plugin.
  2. Install the Moesia Pro theme to your site manually by uploading the .zip file to Appearance menu > Themes > Add New.
  3. Activate Moesia Pro theme.
  4. Import the customizer settings with the upload settings file added by the Customizer Reset plugin into Appearance > Customize.
  5. Delete the Moesia theme.

I hope that helps.

Let me know in new topics for your other queries you might have.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I went through SiteGround and got it done I think - thanks…

1 Like

Great!

You’re welcome! Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support