I like to copy/move my WordPress Core including Sydney Pro Theme from domain A to domain B. What I did:
- copy the webspace from A to B
- change all domain names in the webspace files from A to B
- cutomize .htaccess and wp-config.php to the new domain data
- export the database from A
- change all domain names in the database file from A to B
- import the changed database to B
The custom style is lost, the menu not attached, images are missing, etc.
This did not work e.g. might not be the right way - what’s the right way to go?