Content is wider than screen and clickable elements too close issue

Hi,

How I can fix the issue, when I access my website on mobile, the content is wider and clickable elements are too close on AMP pages…
Please help.
Screenshot
screenshot
Regards,
Ajit

Hello Ajit,

Sydney Pro theme is responsive by default, so you can try to deactivate AMP and see if it helps.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have deactivated it, and it is still the same.

Please try on your mobile and let me know.

Regards,
Ajit

Hello Ajit,

You can also try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except Sydney Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi there, @roman and @kharisblank

I hope you are great. :slight_smile:

I’ve been facing the same issue (“content is wider than screen and clickable elements are too close”).

The crazy thing is that it looks great on mobile (I mean, there’s no horizontal bar, and content is not wider than screen).

However, the desktop version of the site shows a horizontal bar. Here is the website: https://www.tripletrad.com.br

I just don’t know what to do here to fix the desktop issue.

I recently built a friend’s website also using your Sydney theme (http://www.gusstation.com.br/), and it looks perfect on desktop (there’s no horizontal bar).

What could be possibly happening with my site?

Thank you in advance, guys!

Eky Barradas

Hi there, @kharisblank

I hope you are great. :slight_smile:

I’ve been facing the same issue (“content is wider than screen and clickable elements are too close”).

The crazy thing is that it looks great on mobile (I mean, there’s no horizontal bar, and content is not wider than screen).

However, the desktop version of the site shows a horizontal bar. Here is the website:

I just don’t know what to do here to fix the desktop issue.

I recently built a friend’s website also using your Sydney theme, and it looks perfect on desktop (there’s no horizontal bar).

What could be possibly happening with my site?

Thank you in advance, guys!

Eky Barradas

Hello Eky,

Please create a new topic for your issue to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you.

Kind Regards, Roman.