Content does not display in full width on mobile phone

contents on my home page does not display in full width thus leaving a gap on the right side of the page, my site is www.collodesigns.com and i have attached a screenshot

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

html,
body {
  overflow-x: hidden;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much, it worked

Hey Kharis bro, I am using greatmag wordpress theme which is free but the problem is that how to do page navigation because I have installed so many page navigation plugin but those are not working on greatmag theme. Please solve my problem.

Is there any live example from other sites you can share here? So I can get easily what you want to achieve. Also please share links to the plugins you used.

Regards,
Kharis

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

I want to know that how i can set my navigation page in greatmag theme wordpress where I can arrange my pages 1 2 3 like this…

Sorry I didn’t get it. Could you please elaborate what “1 2 3” is?

Regards,
Kharis

Ok, I mean to say our first page of the blog then we want to go to the next page then we click on page number 2 or page number 3 which is on the footer area.
But my blog post is showing older posts and newer posts when I want to go to the next page.
I want page number of my blog like Page 1 2 or 3 .

![2|690x271]

I want this type

Hello there,

1. Install and activate the WP-PageNavi plugin
  2. Edit these files with a child theme:
    - archive.php 
    - author.php 
    - home.php 
    - index.php 
    - page-templates/template_fullwidth.php 
    - search.php 
  1. Replace this line of code in those files