Content changes after re-fresh

Hi,

I’m building a website (www.mdvbeauty.co.uk) on Airi and i noticed that the way my homepage looks changes slightly when you go to a different page and come back or when you refresh the page. For example, i have set up the homepage on Elementor and it looks as per the below screenshots:

However, if you go on the ‘Contact’ page and come back or you just refresh the page, it changes to the below (the text is aligned left and i’m missing all the background colours):

I have tested this on both Chrome and Microsoft Edge, as well as both on mobile and PC. I get the same change every time. Do you know how I can fix this?

P.S. I also noticed that if i go Appearance > Customise> Custom CSS, it resets the custom CSS to the default theme, getting rid of all the additional lines I’ve added. It doesn’t do this every time but it does quite often.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Nevermind, this was fixed when i disabled my caching plugin so it doesn’t seem to be a theme issue.

Can you close this thread down please?

Great!

Glad to know you have been able to resolve it yourself.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis