Content Blocks

Okay, great.

Thank you!

Other than the minor oversights, the theme is quite exceptional.

@Vlad I saved the new settings into a xml file and imported it to the website. But the Image field is still missing!!

@Jeevan @Vlad Same result here. Hmm.

@alexscheer do u happen to know whether to give filename or url for Service Icon Field. As u can see in the “Front page configuration III – Adding widgets to your front page” video they just specify “fa-briefcase” in Icon field. But I am not able to display it!! Any solution?

I just imported the settings file and it’s working for me.
Could either of you make an admin account for me and send it to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can check?

@Jeevan: you only need to add fa-briefcase there or any other icon you want from here.

@Vlad I have implemented the theme on my local server at present!

@Vlad thank you for the link :slight_smile:

Have another go at the import file please. I don’t think it was overwritten the first time.

@Vlad Thank You Working Fine :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is it possible to link a page to the Employee Image??

Nope, not at the moment.

It works!

Is it not possible to add a LinkedIn field? I tried going into the css and php and updating both, but didn’t work.

@Vlad I have a couple of question to you! :slight_smile:

1. Is it possible to add an additional button in the header area?
  2. Can I know how to add a pop-up effect for the buttons the header field?

@alexscheer: nope, but it would probably be a good idea to add it in the next version.

@Jeevan

1. no, only two buttons
  2. I don’t think I understand your question.

@Vlad: When i click on the either one of the two buttons, i want to display a pop-up window with three text fields and a submit button! Is it possible?

Nope, you would need to be able to write some code to make that happen. The buttons are meant only to link somewhere.

@Vlad Thank You :slight_smile: Can I know to which file I should add the code for the pop-up box?

You would probably want to add it to header.php. Can’t help much in this matter because php changes are a bit beyond the scope of this forum.

@Vlad No worries :slight_smile: Thanks a lot for your help!! :slight_smile: Awesome Theme :slight_smile:

Very cool theme. Merry Christmas everybody !

I can’t seem to where to add Services, Portfolio or any info required in my content blocks really. The area to enter these info is not present anywhere. I even added the new xml file to my Intro.zip and re-installed the theme. No luck. Anybody can guide a poor soul coding on his Christmas day… ?

Please help me with alizee theme. I have posted there too, but no answers yet.

Google structured data errors receiving.
hcard , hatom and rich snippet error.
urgent please help