Content at the lower part of the home page is being pushed to one side

I have tried to remove the contacts, social and clients widgets and place them afresh, have uninstalled and reinstalled Sydney Pro 2 but the problem persists. How do I fix it? Here is a screenshot

Hello there,

Edit that page and ensure the respective widget is properly placed. It should be in a single column of row.

To help me easier debug it, please share your site link here.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks. Not sure if you are able to access the site as it’s not live. www.acrl-rpf.org. Please give me your email I make you an admin. Send me an email on eddiekiama@gmail.com. It is in a single column/row.

Hi. Please help! I need to complete this website for the client.

Hi @kharisblank. Please assist me with this issue. Thanks.

Hi Eddie,

Very sorry for the delay. I just emailed you. Please let me know if you haven’t yet received it.

Regards,
Kharis

@kharisblank, have replied thanks.

@kharisblank have you been able to loot at it?

Thank you for allowing me to check it directly.

I inspected it and found that it looks like there’s an issue with the Sydney FP: Latest News - B widget only if no post found. This is a bug in our code that will be permanently fixed in the future update. I removed your homepage’s row which contains the Latest News B widget and all elements after it are working fine now.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Hi @kharisblank!

Just checked the website and now it looks fine. Thank you so much for fixing it. Much appreciated. Should I encounter another issue will let you know. Thanks a million!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like