Content area - size changed?

Hello, all the text on my website https://brownemedia.de/ was written so that it works compact on the desktop version. For example… if you view the screenshot… the word “Kontaktformular” used to be at the very end of the text line and now it´s in the next line. It looks less compact now.

Did the last updates change the space of the content area ? Is there a css code to reset the content area?

Thank you very much for your support!

Hello there,

I inspected your page’s content area and found this code presents which reduces space about 50px at the right.

.content-area .post-wrap, .contact-form-wrap {
        padding-right: 50px;
    }

This code actually doesn’t present in main theme’s style.css code, even in the newere version. Perhaps it presents somewhere else; check your site’s Additional CSS.

For alternative solution for this, you can add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
      .content-area .post-wrap, .contact-form-wrap {
        padding-right: 10px;
      }  
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thanks, I could find the mentioned code in Customize > Additional CSS … but anyway… adding your code solved the problem. Thanks!:slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support